- How To Buy a Classic Part I - Pre-purchase inspections and appraisals.
- How To Buy A Classic Part II- Financing.
- How To Buy A Classic Part III - Insurance.
- How To Buy A Classic Part IV:- Shipping. Getting your new prize home.
- How To Buy A Classic: Part V - Choose a restoration shop.
- How to Buy at Auction - Advice for first-time bidders.
Long Distance Buying
- Be A Smart Shopper And Avoid Fraud - How to buy muscle cars long distance.
- Long Distance Relationship- How to buy customs long distance.
- Be Open About It - Shipping your vehicle on a budget.
- Transportation Tips- Transporting your collectible car.
- Expert Advice- Mike Yager's guide to buying Corvettes.
- Big Bang Theory- A guide to getting the most bang for your Mustang buck.
- How To Spot A Clone - Mustang cloning began almost as soon as the first cars rolled off the assembly lines in 1964-1/2.
- Vehicle History - Marti Reports tell all.
Hot Rod Specific
- Hot Rod Budgeting Part I- Turnkey hot rods.
- Hot Rod Budgeting Part II - Projects
- How Do I Determine How Much My Car Is Worth? - Tips from NADAguides.com.
- Opinion of Value versus an Appraisal- There is a difference.
- Classic Car Price Trend$ - Five years, 10 cars, & five experts later, what are they worth?
- How to Buy Speed Parts - Advice for purchasing used speed equipment
- Making the Swap- The ultimate guide to swap meets.
Choosing A Shop
- You’d Better Shop Around- What you need to know before choosing a street rod shop.
- Professional Help - How to choose a shop.