Image 1 of 1
Report this Item
View Related Articles
- DESCRIPTION1959 Twin Cam Roadster (YD3/2249) w/ 64,000 original miles. Restored by me in 1990 w/ 42,560 miles. Fun to drive...love that twin cam!
- CATEGORYImport Classics
- DOCUMENTATION OF ORIGINALITY:Y
TRIM & BODY STYLE
- DOORS:Two Door
- SUSPENSIONLeaf Spring Suspension
- CONDITIONFront Coil/Rear Leaf Twin Cam 20 year old restoration...refurbished suspension 5 years ago. Poly bushings, heavy duty shocks. New 5" wide wheels (originals widened) w/ 185-65-15 tires
- ENGINE4 Cylinder
- DRIVETRAIN2 wheel drive - rear
- DISPLACEMENT1588 Cubic Centimeters
- ORIGINALITYOriginal Engine - Upgraded
- CONDITIONGood...The twin cam engine has about 10,000 miles runs good. It is not the original twin cam engine that came with the car.
- EXHAUSTSingle Exhaust
- TRANSMISSION4 Speed Manual
- ORIGINALITYOriginal Transmission - Matching Numbers
- CONDITIONLe Mans close ratio. 4.55:1 rear ration
- CONDITIONGood...rust free.
- EXTERIOR COLORWhite
- CUSTOM EXTERIOR COLOROld English White
- PAINT CONDITIONVery good paint.
- SEAT MATERIALLeather
- SEAT COLORRed