Image 1 of 6
Report this Item
- DESCRIPTIONAlways garaged, Looks & runs great, Maintenance records available, 14,500 miles since body off restoration, Powder coated wheels, wood dash and all working gauges, Must See!
- CATEGORYImport Classics
- DOCUMENTATION OF ORIGINALITY:N
TRIM & BODY STYLE
- DOORS:Two Door
- SUSPENSIONCoil Suspension
- CONDITIONTotally rebuilt suspension, with poly bushings front and rear. New shocks and damper.
- ENGINE4 Cylinder
- DRIVETRAIN2 wheel drive
- DISPLACEMENT2138 Cubic Centimeters
- ORIGINALITYOriginal Engine - Matching Numbers
- CONDITIONEngine totally rebuilt with new 89mm liners and pistons. Block surfaced and engine balanced. Original period restoration parts used.
- EXHAUSTSingle Exhaust
- TRANSMISSION4 Speed Manual
- ORIGINALITYOriginal Transmission - Matching Numbers
- CONDITIONTransmission totally rebuilt with new synchro's, seals and bearings.
- CONDITIONBody and chassis plastic media blasted before prime and paint. New floor pans.
- EXTERIOR COLORRed
- PAINT CONDITIONExcellent paint and appearance.
- INTERIOR COLORGray
- SEAT MATERIALVinyl
- SEAT COLORBlack