Image 1 of 9
Report this Item
View Related Articles
- DESCRIPTIONTook this 1970 Chevy Pickup C20 in on trade in for a 1981 CJ-5. This truck runs and drives as good as it looks. Traded from local collector. Original Owners Manual.
- CATEGORYClassic Trucks
- DOCUMENTATION OF ORIGINALITY:N
TRIM & BODY STYLE
- SUB-BODYSTYLERegular Cab
- DOORS:Two Door
- SUSPENSIONCoil Suspension
- CONDITIONVery Good Condition.
- ENGINE8 Cylinder
- DRIVETRAIN2 wheel drive - rear
- DISPLACEMENT396 Cubic Inches
- EXHAUSTDual Exhaust
- TRANSMISSION3 Speed Automatic
- ORIGINALITYOriginal Transmission - Matching Numbers
- CONDITIONExterior body in very good condition.
- EXTERIOR COLOROrange
- PAINT DETAILSTwo-Tone
- PAINT CONDITIONExterior paint in very good condition.
- SEAT MATERIALCloth
- SEAT COLORTan